Fall Chocolate Charcuterie Board Recipe
One-of-a-kind Chocolate Fall Feast for Everyone to enjoy.
This is the perfect time of year for cozy sweaters, bonfires, and yummy treats. Why not combine the best of fall flavors into one amazing chocolate charcuterie board? Let’s learn how to create this unique spread!
Building your board
First, you’ll need to get out a large wooden cutting board and matching small bowls. Begin carefully placing your spooky-sweet treats all around.
- Fall chocolate caramels
- Sandwich cookies
- Gummy pumpkins
- Mallowcreme mix
- Malted milk balls
- Chocolate caramel pretzel rods
- White chocolate pretzel twists
- English toffee
To view other gourmet chocolates and candies for your board, check out our full selection of Fall & Halloween Treats.
- Include small tongs for picking up slippery items like caramel apples or pretzels.
- Provide festive paper cups, napkins and plates in autumn colors.
- Arrange some of the items in mini muffin liners or small candy cups for easy grabbing.
- Place a scoop in a container of vanilla or pumpkin spice ice cream to add another cold treat.
- Offer a thermos of warm apple cider, coffee or tea to complement the chocolate.
The Perfect Chocolate Board
This chocolate charcuterie board is the ideal treat for fall parties and get-togethers. It has a variety of flavors and textures that appeal to both kids and adults. The presentation looks fancy but it’s easy to throw together. Place it out on the table so guests can graze on it throughout the evening. It also makes a nice centerpiece. Be prepared for your friends and family to ask for the recipe!
At Chocolate Storybook, our fall chocolates, candies and treats are must-have gifts for the autumn season. Browse all the items in our fall charcuterie board below!