I love a good cheeseball, especially around the holidays. This recipe comes from Stonewall Kitchens. We carry many of their gourmet foods here in the store including Blue Cheese Herb Mustard which you’ll need for this recipe:
Blue Cheese Herb Cheeseball
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together until well combined the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
- Chill mixture one or more hours
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers